Sabtu, 10 Januari 2009

Spoof



GROG STUD

Grog Stud was up bright and early, He could hear Triceratops bellowing in the distance. His woman said that he had to get his lazy ass out of the cave and go kill something today so the rest of the clan could eat.
Grog, grumbled his way down the beaten path thinking, "All those lazy ass bastards, I'm the only one who ever does anything around here." he griped, "I think I need to club a few of them in the damn head so I won't have so many mouths to....."
He stopped, as he saw a movement in the ferns. He hoped it wasn't a Saber Tooth out looking for breakfast. The last time he ran into one of these, he barely made it to a tree. He had spent 3 days in the tree and boy did he catch hell when he got back to the cave.

He slowly parted the ferns and saw the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, her body was almost hairless and her breasts were large and upright, not like HIS woman, that was pretty much covered in hair and who's breast's sagged to her waist.



He said, "Hello pretty woman, I haven't seen you around here, before, do you come to this part of the primal forest often?
She answered, "I became lost from my people and have been hiding all night. I was being chased by this big Lizard thingy, I jumped over a big crack in the ground and the Lounge Lizard fell in." She was staring at Grog Stud's massive penis as she said this. She said, "What tribe are you from? And what is that massive thing between your legs?" Grog laughed, grasped his penis and said, "This ain't as big as it gets, woman." She said, "My people have very small thingy's, I have never before, seen anything like this."
Read More… Read More… Read More…

0 komentar: